Thermally conductive plastics: Use thermally conductive fillers to uniformly fill the polymer matrix material to improve its thermal conductivity. The thermal conductivity is mainly measured by thermal conductivity (unit: W/m.k).
Thermally conductive plastics are divided into two categories: thermally conductive and electrically conductive plastics and thermally conductive and insulating plastics.
The main components of thermally conductive plastics include matrix materials and fillers. Matrix materials include PPS, PA6/PA66, LCP, TPE, PC, PP, PPA, PEEK, etc.; fillers include AlN, SiC, Al2O3, graphite, fibrous high thermal conductivity carbon powder, scaly high thermal conductivity carbon powder, etc.
(1) Uniform heat dissipation, avoid hot spots, and reduce local deformation of parts due to high temperature
(2) Light weight, 40-50% lighter than aluminum
(3) Convenient forming and processing, no need for secondary processing
(4) High degree of freedom in product design
(5) Since the molding method is mainly injection molding, the rubber material flows into the mold under pressure after heating, and then is cooled to form. The characteristics of the processing technology make the thermal conductivity of the material after molding show anisotropic characteristics, that is, the in-plane and through-plane directions of the rubber flow during injection molding. Generally, the thermal conductivity in the rubber flow direction is 3 to 6 times the thermal conductivity in the vertical rubber flow direction. This difference is caused by the easy formation of continuous molecular chains in the flow direction of the rubber during injection molding.
In PA, PP, PES, adding 40-50% magnesium oxide can greatly improve the thermal conductivity of the plastic.Mei Shen is the world's leading producer of magnesium oxide, Magnesium oxide is an oxide of magnesium, an ionic compound. It is a white solid at room temperature. Magnesium oxide exists in the form of periclase in nature and is a raw material for magnesium smelting. Magnesium oxide is white or light yellow powder, odorless, tasteless, this product is insoluble in water and ethanol, melting point 2852 ° C, boiling point 3600 ° C, magnesium oxide has high refractory insulation properties. It can be converted into crystal by burning at a temperature above 1000 ° C. If it rises above 1500 ° C, it will form a burnt magnesia or sintered magnesia.
Magnesium oxide can be used in the manufacture of metallurgy, smelting, advanced magnesia bricks, refractory materials and moisturizing materials. It is also widely used in rubber, rubber sheet, rubber products, pharmaceutical industry, food industry, plastic sheet accelerator, glass fiber reinforced plastics and Surface coating of silicon steel sheet, paper production, steel ball polishing, leather treatment, insulation materials, grease, dyes, ceramics, desiccant, resin, flame retardant, etc.
Hebei Mei Shen Technology Group is the main magnesium oxide producer in the world. It is also the largest magnesium salt producer in China and has won the ISO9002 quality system certification. It also has GMP-Certification.
With rich experience in the research, development, production, management and operation of magnesium oxide products, Mei Shen Group has always attached great importance to the research and development of new products and strict requirements on product quality.MeiShen has a high-level sales team. The business covers more than 20 countries and regions around the world.It is widely welcomed by new and old customers.
Mei Shen has a high-level sales team. The business covers more than 20 countries and regions around the world. It is widely welcomed by new and old customers.