• [Drug Name] magnesium oxide Pharmaceutical grade
• [Alias] calcined magnesium; Heavy magnesium oxide, magnesium oxide
• [Ingredient] is made from magnesium carbonate by heating. There are two types of magnesium oxide, heavy and light, which are commonly referred to as heavy magnesium oxide.
• [Character] is white powder; Odorless, tasteless; Carbon dioxide is slowly absorbed in the air, almost insoluble in water, insoluble in ethanol, and dissolved in dilute acids.
• [Pharmacological Action] acid resistance is stronger than sodium bicarbonate, slow and lasting, and does not produce carbon dioxide. With the action of gastric acid to produce magnesium chloride, release magnesium ions, stimulate intestinal peristalsis, has a laxative effect.
• [Indications] applicable to patients with hyperacidity and gastric and duodenal ulcer accompanied by constipation. For those without constipation, the laxative effect can be corrected by taking calcium carbonate.
• [Dosage& Usage] anti-acid: take 0.2-1g each time, 3 times a day; Slow down: 3g can be taken every time, 3 times a day.
• [Precautions] in patients with renal insufficiency, this product may cause retention poisoning. If confirmed to be hypermagnesia, calcium salt can be injected to treat it.
• [Drug Interaction] this product can interfere with the absorption of tetracycline, so avoid taking it at the same time.
• [Specifications] tablet: 0.2g per tablet, magnesium oxide mixture: 60g from magnesium oxide and 60g from heavy magnesium carbonate (compound magnesium oxide mixture with 60ml of belladonna tincture)
· • [Class] anti-acid and anti-ulcer drugs
MeiShen is the world's leading producer of magnesium oxide,Magnesium oxide is an oxide of magnesium, an ionic compound. It is a white solid at room temperature. Magnesium oxide exists in the form of periclase in nature and is a raw material for magnesium smelting. Magnesium oxide is white or light yellow powder, odorless, tasteless, this product is insoluble in water and ethanol, melting point 2852 ° C, boiling point 3600 ° C, magnesium oxide has high refractory insulation properties. It can be converted into crystal by burning at a temperature above 1000 ° C. If it rises above 1500 ° C, it will form a burnt magnesia or sintered magnesia.
Magnesium oxide can be used in the manufacture of metallurgy, smelting, advanced magnesia bricks, refractory materials and moisturizing materials. It is also widely used in rubber, rubber sheet, rubber products, pharmaceutical industry, food industry, plastic sheet accelerator, glass fiber reinforced plastics and Surface coating of silicon steel sheet, paper production, steel ball polishing, leather treatment, insulation materials, grease, dyes, ceramics, desiccant, resin, flame retardant, etc.
Hebei MeiShen Chemical Technology Group is the main magnesium oxide producer in the world. It is also the largest magnesium salt producer in China and has won the ISO9002 quality system certification. It also has GMP-Certification.
With rich experience in the research, development, production, management and operation of magnesium oxide products, MeiShen Group has always attached great importance to the research and development of new products and strict requirements on product quality.MeiShen has a high-level sales team.The business covers more than 20 countries and regions around the world.It is widely welcomed by new and old customers.
MeiShen has a high-level sales team.The business covers more than 20 countries and regions around the world.It is widely welcomed by new and old customers.